Thursday, June 16, 2005

Reduction to type inference; end of month plans

I've begun the section on type inference after going over it in the paper.

My plans to visit Santa Barbara have moved up from the 4th of July week to a week earlier; I'll be flying out on the 24th. This limits our time to work, so I plan to finish up the "first draft" phase of writing by the end of this weekend - whatever it takes - and then spend the rest of the following week on filling in details and touching up presentation.

If you want to meet to do some of the weekend work we can do that.

1 Comments:

Blogger pnkfelix said...

I'm likely to be away for at least part of this weekend. Maybe we can get together Sunday.

Anyway, I guess all I can say is, the sooner I see a completed draft, the better. Our stuff shouldn't be too hard to integrate, it seems (I mostly want to unify our discussions of subsumption, if possible, and of course choose a consistent set of meta-variables, which we've already talked about).

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home