Thursday, June 30, 2005

deltas to termpaper.*

Just so you know, I'll be making changes throughout the day today. I did some changes to Carl's section this morning; I'm probably going to focus on my section and the introduction for what remaining time I spend on this.

Please try to:
  1. look at svn diff's
  2. look at the log
  3. finish your section
  4. write a (smallish) conclusion.
Sometimes I'll be putting margin notes in (when I want to push a topic onto you to be sure it gets accounted for), but for the most part I'll be putting thoughts and commentary into the svn log. Since I may make changes to stuff in your area, its important that you sanity check those changes. Thus, svn diff, si vous plait!

I'll try to flesh out the introduction some more. But I'd like your feedback on whats already there. I'm trying to figure out how I would justify the study of type theory to the average algorithmicist, automata theoretician, or programmer.

2 Comments:

Blogger pnkfelix said...

You seem to have posted twice.

You seem to have posted twice.

11:21 AM  
Blogger pnkfelix said...

Also, it's spelled "s'il vous plait".

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home